Saturday, March 22, 2014

April to June 2014


Next meeting is Monday March 31 at Elise's house, we will be doing a creative writing activity.

Thursday April 3rd if any of the girls could meet at my house at 5:15 and talk with another younger group at 5:30 about going to Wintaka, I would love to have them! They will be served pizza if that helps :) the leader lives on my street so we can just walk over at 5:30.

Dca training starts Monday April 7th and continues into June

Monday April 28 scrapbook meeting at Jessica's house. Please bring a scrapbook and photos, i will have lots of paper and supplies, feel free to bring your own memorabilia as well. it might be fun to add things from past meetings, camp etc that you might have been saving.

Saturday May 3  walk at the Peter and Mary Muth Interpretive Center http://newportbay.org/facilities/muth-interpretive-center/the-ic/  We will meet at the parking lot at 10am and take a tour of the center, watch a movie and then take a walk around the back bay. this is a gorgeous amazing place! i can take a few kids with me too.

Grand Council Fire is Sunday May 4th: WEAR YOUR GOWNS if you have it and collars please.

Spring Camp Out is Friday May 16-17, I have your pancake breakfast tickets, let me know ASAP if you plan on sleeping over that night. We need to plan our dinner and sleeping arrangements. If I dont know you are coming there might not be enough food or a place for you to sleep. last year was a bit crazy, so please let me know.

Last meeting of the year is Monday June 9th, currently at Charlene's house. I was thinking it might be fun this year to have a potluck at the beach or something where everyone can come and celebrate together. Let me know what you guys think.

No comments: