Tuesday, January 7, 2014

candy sales, up coming events 2014


We have a discovery event this Friday Jan 10 6pm to 8pm. Make sure you RSVP so they have enough food for you. 

Monday Jan 13 is Candy Sale Kick off at Millikan Cafeteria. 5:45 to 8pm. Please let me know if you can bring a Main Dish, salad, dessert, paper goods or bottled water (reply all so everyone can see). I will have the sign ups for the candy sale sights for you to sign up at the kick off. Please be in uniform (Dark Blue polo shirt, there are new shirts and jackets available at camp fire and on line) 

I am picking up the candy this Saturday Jan 11 at 10:30 am, will be back home by 11:30 if you could come by and get your candy around noon that would be awesome. I don't have much room to store it. If you can't get it then, let me know when you can so I make sure I am home.  Remember to drop off money to me once a week so I can deposit each Tuesday. I will have tables, chairs and the candy sale box available in front of my house when the sale starts (look for the Tanda sticker since I will also have Rocket Cat supplies out as well). We need a couple new nice red table clothes if anyone has one or two to donate to the group to use? Please drop off the tables/supplies immediately after each sale, don't take it home because someone else might need it. Let me know if you need more sale dates or candy, I can go get more sights as many times as you guys need, just let me know. 

Ivy, Charlene: I need a place for Jan 27th meeting and March 10, can you each do one? Let me know, thanks!

Jan 27th meeting we will work on the Sparks Project you will learn about at the Discovery Club meetings on Fridays. You need a photograph of your Spark Champion so start working on that now. 

Candy sales run from Jan 17 to Feb 16th. Please deposit all money to me by Feb 16 so I can make my final deposit the following Tuesday. We don't want to be late with deposits or we will lose money. 

We will be scheduling a get together to make our GOWNS!! can you believe it! super exciting!! I will keep you posted.

No comments: