Tuesday, May 14, 2013

May June wrap up


Spring Camp Out was super fun, thank you to everyone who came and donated food for dinner. We had a good turn out and the girls worked hard Saturday morning getting the lodge set up and serving people who were eating pancakes. Good job Tanda ya o gah girls!!

I still need pancake money from Sophia and Lily, please get that to me ASAP, we are already late turning it in. thanks.

Next meeting is Monday May 20th at Sophia's house from 6 to 7:15pm. We will have registration forms for next year to fill out and turn in, please don't just drop off but come in and get the paperwork from me. I need to make an appointment to turn it all in which is difficult with my work schedule. If you can fill it out (it's super easy) and just have a 20$ check ready, that would be awesome. We will collect dues in the fall.

So far I only have Ava, Emily and Katie signed up for Camp Shiwaka. Let me know if you you are going and get the paperwork to me by Monday May 20th. We really need more than 3 girls to make it fun and i have lots of plans to do some extra fun projects.

This Saturday is a Discovery Level beach party (May 18th from 11am to 3pm, mailers were sent out) Emily is going but is hoping some other kids from our group can go too. The council has asked me if there are any parents willing to stay and help chaperone. There will be college aged kids running the event, they just want a few extra parents in case of any emergencies. Let me know today if possible so I can let the council know. Chris will be taking Emily and dropping her off if anyone wants to go with him, he can pick your kid up on his way. thanks!!

Our last meeting is Monday June 3rd, Christine and I are working on plans for some kind of party/celebration. We will get the details out as soon as we have plans finalized. We are open to suggestions too.

Camp Shiwaka: June 17 through 21  I need your registration and check by Monday May 20th if possible so I can get it turned in. We will either have a quick planning meeting at my house prior to camp or i will organize via emails.

See you Monday at Sophias!!

No comments: