Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 2010

We have two meetings left, June 7 (Danica is hosting) and June 14 at the church (bring a t-shirt or two, we will be silkscreening)

Registration is due by our last meeting (june 14th) check made out to camp fire usa for 26.64

Camp Shiwaka registration due BEFORE this friday june 4th, i will be at the council friday morning to register our group.


I have a large batch of orange beads, just in, let me know if you want to come help me at my garden plot at the community garden over the summer to earn orange beads. check your "vintage" camp fire books (i still have a few xerox copies of the orange bead section) and let me know if you have earned some on your own. we will continue to earn vintage beads next year so if you haven't picked up a vintage camp fire book yet (cheap on ebay) it would be a good idea to get one over the summer. also, the symbol book will also be used over the next few years if you want to pick one up as well. let me know if you have any questions about earning beads or have creative ideas we can do as a group (one idea is to have a father/daughter cake baking contest... love that one!!)

:)

i will be working on our slide show over the summer so send me your photos (historians, you might have some you forgot to send me?) the more i get of all of you the less you will have to see of emily (ha ha!!) i will try to get it done and mailed off before day camp but i might include day camp... so we will see how it goes.


thank you everyone!!

No comments: